Senior Investigations Analyst
Michael Pietrucha is a first-year law student at Loyola University Chicago School of Law. While his previous legal experience focused on criminal law, his interest and passion is in the healthcare field.
Having spent the last decade working in hospitals across Wisconsin and Illinois, Michael has a unique understanding of healthcare issues that impact employees particularly Medicare coverage, regulatory compliance and financial analysis. Having worked alongside police detectives as an intern with the City of Joliet Police Department,
Michael also has the ability to understand criminal issues that arise in employment such as arrest records and background checks, workplace violence and theft.
- Masters of Business Administration Lewis University
- M.B.A., concentration in Finance, 2011
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice, Lewis University Justice, Law and Public Safety Studies Department
- M.S. Criminal Justice, 2009
- Undergraduate Studies Lewis University
- Pre-Law B.S. Criminal Justice